Umrah Stopover Index is the combination of 50+ Istanbul tour combinations with Bursa Overnight and Day trip alternatives including Edirne city.
|QUAD SHARING: ₤ 999||TRIPLE SHARING: ₤ 1049||TWIN SHARING: ₤ 1099|
- 3 Nights Golden Horn Hotel or Similar with Break Fast.
- 5 Star Hotel in Makkah – Marriott Hotel or similar - 4 Nights with Break Fast.
- 5 Star Hotel in Madinah – Al Eiman Royal or similar- 3 Nights with Break Fast.
- Transportation by air-conditioned coaches.
- Group will be accompanied by a religious scholar.
- Umrah Visa and Istanbul Visa.
- Historical Tours in Istanbul Makkah and Madinah.
Umrah the Blue Mosque
Day 1:ARRIVAL AT ISTANBUL
Upon clearing customs at Istanbul Airport, you will be met by one of our sta who will arrange your transfer to your hotel. You will have the rest of the day to spend at your own pace explor-
ing the city of Istanbul.
Day 2: Istanbul Jummah Prayer
Jummah prayer in Instabul
Day 3: BLUE MOSQUE & MUSEUM OF ISLAMIC ART
Your tour will start with a visit to the legendary Sultanahmet Mosque, decorated with beautiful 17th cent Iznik tiles. Continue with a stroll around the historical Hippodrome where chariot races were held in the Roman and Byzantine era. Continue on to the Museum of Islamic Art or enjoy an afternoon noon pray at Suleymaniye Mosque. Spend the rest of the day at the exhila- rating Grand Bazaar of Istanbul.
Day 4: Istanbul to Makkah
Have breakfast at hotel and then Depart to Makkah for Umrah.
Day 5: Makkah
Day 6: Makkah Ziyarat
After breakfast, we will leave for our historical tour of Makkah.
Day 7: Makkah
Day 8: Makkah to Madinah
After breakfast, we will depart to Madinah al Munawarrah.
Day 9: Madinah Jummah Prayer
Jummah prayer in Medinah
Day 10: Madinah Ziyarat
After breakfast, we will leave for our historical tour of Madinah.
Day 11: Jeddah to London
We leave the blessed city and depart for our connecting ight to London.