Days: 21 Days
- Full services of a Tour Leader with local guides and drivers
- 21 breakfasts, 20 lunches, 20 dinners (typically in local restaurants where viable)
- All transport (coaster bus, jeeps and land cruisers)
- 21 nights' accommodation (16 in hotels, 2 in wooden mountain cabins and 3 in a local guesthouse. 2 nights camping if you join the Shandur Polo Festival departure)
- All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions and activities as per the itinerary
- A carbon-offsetting contribution to Carbon Clear (if booking international flights through our office)
ALL OUR SMALL GROUP TOURS HAVE NO LOCAL PAYMENTS, HIDDEN EXTRAS OR COMPULSORY SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS.
Please note that we have two festival departures - the Shandur Polo Festival starting in June, and the Kalash Uchaw Festival in August. The durations of the tours may vary so please see individual itineraries for details.