Days: 15 Days
Price: £3,214 /pp
- Full services of a Tour Leader with local guides and drivers
- 15 breakfasts, 14 lunches, 14 dinners (typically in local restaurants where viable)
- All transport (minibuses/coaster buses, jeeps and local boats on Attabad Lake.
- 15 nights' accommodation (12 in hotels, 3 in a local guesthouse)
- All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions and activities as per the itinerary
- A carbon-offsetting contribution to Carbon Clear (if booking international flights through our office)
ALL OUR SMALL GROUP TOURS HAVE NO LOCAL PAYMENTS, HIDDEN EXTRAS OR COMPULSORY SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS.
Please note that the 2020 departures will be 15 days in duration so please see the individual itineraries for full details.
Pakistan is a country close to our hearts…and for good reason. Home to some of the most spectacular mountain scenery in the world, thriving cities, colourful markets and warm hospitality, a trip to this part of the world is bound to excite even the worldliest travellers. Having run trips here for more than a decade, we understand the political complexities of travelling to this fascinating country and our paramount consideration has always been the safety of our clients. Despite the negative images painted by the press, we believe that most areas in Pakistan - particularly around Chitral and the mountains of the north - pose little or no danger within the current climate.
On this amazing journey along the Northwest Frontier you will drive up from the capital Islamabad, through stunningly spectacular scenery, to the ancient kingdom of Chitral. Here we will spend two days with the Kalash before heading on over the Shandur Pass to one of the most beautiful places on earth, Hunza. We will complete our circuit by returning to the Islamabad via the Buddhist University town of Taxila.
Please note that there is a festival departure each year, and overnight stops may vary slightly on the individual departures so please see the itineraries for further details.
- Spend two days with the Kalash
- Wander around the sleepy mountain town & bazaars of Chitral
- Relaxing with views of 7000m peaks
- Travel over the Shandur Pass
- Visiting the wonderfully relaxed areas of Hunza