An inspirational Islamic tour including 2 Nights in Jordan visiting the most historical places in Jordan. We will transfer to Jerusalem MASJID AL-AQSA and stay 2 Nights. Then 4 nights in Makkah and 3 Nights in Madinah. We will depart from Amman and perform Umrah.
Triple sharing: £ 1749
Double sharing: £ 1799
- Direct Flights from Heathrow on Royal Jordanian
- 3 Nights Jordan 4* ZamZam Amman Hotel or similar - BB
- 2 Nights AQSA 3* Hotel New Metropole or similar- BB
- 4 Nights Makkah 5* Marriott Hotel or similar - BB
- 3 Nights Medina 5* Al Rawda Royal inn or similar- BB
- Religious Guide and Tour Manager throughout the tour
- Historical Tours in Jordan Aqsa, Makkah and Madinah
- Umrah Visa and Jordanian Visa.
*Israeli border tax approx. $50
17/02/2023 Day 1: London to Jordan
Meet & Assist at Queen Alia Airport and then transfer to the Hotel.
18/02/2023 - Day 2: Jordan to Aqsa
Have breakfast at the hotel and then transfer to King Hussein Bridge (Allenby) * long hours may be spent at the border* Once we finish the immigration process, transfer to our Hotel in Aqsa.
19/02/2023 - Day 3: Aqsa Jummah Prayer
20/02/2023 - Day 4:Aqsa to Jordan with Jordan Tour
After Breakfast, we tour the Maqam Prophet Musa (AS). We will transfer to King Hussein Bridge and return to Jordan. From there, we will visit the Cave of Seven Sleepers and then return to the hotel (Amman) and stay overnight.
21/02/2023 - Day 5: Jordan – Makkah
Have breakfast at the hotel, proceed to the Airport for Umrah departure to Makkah.
22/02/2023 - Day 6: Makkah
23/02/2023 - Day 7: Makkah
Have breakfast at the hotel and then Ziyaarat in Makkah.
24/02/2023 – Day 8: Makkah Tour
25/02/2023 – Day 09: Makkah to Madinah
Have breakfast at the hotel and then Depart to Madinah.
26/02/2023 – Day 10: Madinah Jummah Prayer
27/02/2023 – Day 11: Madinah Tour
Have breakfast at the hotel and then Ziyaarat in Madinah.
28/02/2023 – Day 12: Madinah to London
We leave the blessed city and depart for our connecting flight to London.